Followers

Blog Archive

grenade (cover) - najwalatif



Okay, let me tell you bout this cute girl. If i'm not mistaken, her name is Imratul Najwa Latif :)
She can play guitar and other instrument so well! At first my friend keeps talking bout this girl and i was like, ' what? who is she? another yuna is it? ' sorry adek :p but then, once i listen to her cover up song and her own song which is Carta Hati, i say whoaaa! She is awesomeeeee! she can play and sing alonggg too. and i'm sure tht she can beat others and be the best.

Adek, your voice is so goooooood and i was like omg. I cant keep your voice out of my mind. haha. I keep listening to her song day and night. Good job adek! Keep it up and i'll always support you lah :)

notahatikehati: nanti kalau ada event sis nak jemput adek lah :)

much love,
Puteri Aifaa

No comments:

Post a Comment