Followers

Blog Archive

I Hate It Okayy.

To the one whose always called me as his bbygirl.
:'(
Hey, thnx for calling me tonite.
i appreciate it walaupon kejap gilew nk matii. and like usual, u make me cry, cry and cry all over again.
yeah, i'm totally jelous when u're talking about her, and i'm crying when u said u care for me.
is it for real? i jst cant figure it out wether it is fake or true. i am totally blind now!
OMG, what i'm supposed to do now hah?
i miss you so much oke, and u know tht i want you aite.
but, the way u treat me and the way u speak to me is totally different than last year.
knowing u is a great blast in my lyfe and i hope it will never fade away.
each and everyday, i waited for your call and if i can, i just wanna hear at least a laugh from u for each dayy. but i know that i cant.
BTW, your dad is so right, and i still cant take your dad's words out of my mind okey.
when i'm talking to you, the advice tht he told me before, was always resound in my mind. and thats why i'm always crying when u're talking to me.
haihhh, why must all this things happens to me? i cant take it anymore laaa.
i cant run away from youuu and i cant leave you. so, what can i do? -.-'
i'm not a cruel girl an i dont want to be any of them. goshhh, i want you so badly.
cant you just understand it without asking me?
i'm just confuse bout it and i dont know what to say anymore. i wish tht u'll read this
and you know bout this. i cant tell you what is exactly in my mind, but i jst can tell you that i am sorry that i'm not that happy.
[ sorry if ada grammar mistakes or broken eng, i'm not good in english tough, fixed'em later. ]
i miss you , i want you so badly :'(
sincerely,
your bbygirl.
14 jan 2010, 12.13 a.m.
-toodles-

No comments:

Post a Comment